Sunday, November 06, 2005

My feet are cold

Howdy. Billy Elliot was definitely an improvement on Knights Tale. Have you seen it? It is such a good coming of age movie. It is not for everyone. If you have a low tolerance for the "f" word you might want to steer clear.
I was bored and a little bit lonely last night so I decided to escape and watched Pride and Prejudice in the (only) English theater in my city. I love that movie. I think I was just probably in the perfect mood for an escapist chick flick. But I will say that now when I am praying about, and for my future husband he is no longer known as Mr. Preferable (aka. Mr.Right), he is known as Mr. Darcy.
It is beautiful around here these days. I love fall anyway but there are just some areas of this city that are breathtaking right now. I am gonna go out this week and take a few pics so you can ooh and aaaah with me. Right now I had better get back to my German vocab list I have to learn by tomorrow. Did you know that doofus is actually a form of the German word "doofen?" And yes it means the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home