Monday, October 31, 2005

Falafels are best eaten hot

So I have good news. According to the medical experts that work for my company I am at very low risk of contracting bird flu. Apparently if I practice good personal hygiene and don't touch dead birds on the street I should be ok. What a relief! I was worried. Moving along..so I just finished watching A Knights Tale a few minutes ago. There is so much wrong with that movie. And the female character...Cool head feathers stuff..but she made me want to scream. I live alone now, so I could probably get away with screaming out loud for no good reason, but it is no fun to act nuts when nobody is around to notice, so I didn't.
Well..since I don't have to get up early I am going to go watch another movie. I will let you know if this one is an improvement on the last one. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home