Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A few things about me

Got these from a friends blog..

1. FIRST NAME? Rainie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Does the weather count as anyone?

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday. There was a marathon in my city and the very end of it was right by my apartment, so I had a great vantage point by my window and was cheering them on. The very last lady (out of thousands of people) wouldn't give up, and she received the most cheers from everyone in the crowd. It made me cry.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I am pretty ambivalent about it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHEON MEAT? Black Forest Ham and cheese

6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE MOVIE STYLE? epics and historical movies

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but the better question is if I write in it.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? it depends on who I am around.

10. HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Capn Crunch with Crunch Berries

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not usually, unless I am wearing my Converses.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? It depends.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Half Baked (Ben & Jerry's) or Cake Batter (Cold Stone Creamery)

16. SHOE SIZE? 6.5

17. RED OR PINK? Pink

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Like I would tell the whole world wide web...

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my friends in Oregon

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am still in my pajamas, so fleece Care Bear pants, and Care Bear socks. (that is a total coincidence by the way)

21. LAST THING YOU ATE? a spoonful of peanut butter

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? By Heart-Exit Signs

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? burnt orange

24. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla Bean Noel, or Warm Vanilla Sugar.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Yesim

26. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper

27. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (referred to as Soccer in the states) Favorite team: Borrusia Dortmund

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. HAT SIZE? No idea

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican Food.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Can't you like scary movies with happy endings?

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Perfume: Story of a Murderer. (it was the most horrible movie ever PLEASE do NOT watch it!)

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? tye-dyed t-shirt, and blue zip up hoodie. (what do I HAVE to match my pants while I am sleeping?)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses (is that a trick question?)

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? New York Cheesecake, or anything chocolate.

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This isn't that type of questionnaire.

39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring,
9 Parts of Desire, and Der Kleine Prinz

40. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch tv last night.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my best friend leading worship, and acoustic guitar, and passionate piano playing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Probably the Beatles, but not really a huge fan of either.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Bangalore, India

46. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? June. Cottage Grove, Oregon.

47. ARE YOU A FIRST, MIDDLE, OR LAST CHILD IN YOUR FAMILY? Last

48. NICKNAME AND WHY? Rains, Rain Drop, and Nitro. Why? Because they felt like it.

49. Dogs or Cats? Dogs, always. I want a BIG dog!

50. What's your favorite song? You Are So Good to Me by 100 Portraits/Waterdeep

51. What's the most adventurous thing you've done? Skydiving, India was pretty adventerous though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home