Monday, September 05, 2005

Ich liebe Deutschland. Most of the time anyway. Here is to starting a brand new experience with you all...even though we are starting it 6 months into my time here. This morning I woke up and decided that it would be fun to start a blog that way I have an excuse to share my random thoughts, shocking cultural moments (ie. those times a make an idiot of myself), bad hair days, favorite stuff and maybe even the occasional recipe for cabbage salad. Yeah you read that correctly.... I can share this everyday experience stuff with you and not fill up your inbox with my randomness. You can just look me up if so desire... And MAYBE you may even have a paradigm shift..who knows? I hope you will like it and maybe even take the time to post a comment or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home